Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Updated House Pics

OK, so I know I said there would be pics of the updates that we do on the house. But, for now we have run out of money to do the aesthetic changes I would love to make...thanks to all the electrical stuff John has had to do. This is a pic of our new breaker box...which we actually had to move to an outside wall. So our house is about half way finished being rewired. But at least I have a disposal and dishwasher to show for it. I guess I can live with white walls and some strange gold wall paper for a while. At least it's in good condition. :o)

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I know about that running out of money thing...there were so many things I thought we would do in the first few months of getting this home...well, we've done maybe an fourth of it...I always say, "maybe next month, year...someday".

you need to put up pics anyway, we really want to see it.

birdeeb said...

Gold wallpaper is wicked cool! ;o) At least you can call it your own ;o)