Wednesday, April 1, 2009

For Those of You Who Have Asked

These are pics of our new house. The above pic is from the livingroom - looking at the dining area....but we're currently eating in the kitchen....don't want the boys eating on the new carpet...and waiting until John can build our big table this summer (hopefully). I know you love the wall paper, random rock wall, and wood paneling. Sheesh, don't be jealous!
Kitchen-at least half of it. It also has a big window to the right, looking out into the back yard.
Dining-looking into the living room. Yes, more wood paneling. :o)
Giant play room! So glad to have a home for all the kids' toys! Yes, wood paneling--it was built in the 60's. And yes, they left the green couch.

So that's just a peak. If you want to see more, come visit us! ;o)

6 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

My favorite is the playroom. However, I love your cupboards...maybe a different color, but the style is so cute. I am happy for you guys, and we ARE hoping to stay overnight when we come out in may for trent's wedding, just before our big ocean trip...I'll call you!

UtahJenny said...

Very fun ... looks like you'll have fun playing in that playroom!
YAY!

TeamDall said...

Congratulations! It's so nice to move into a house!

chelsea mckell said...

I like it! Looks spacious (but everything looks spacious to me compared to our house!). My favorite are the rock walls (not sure what they're really called??) I bet the boys have tried to climb them already!

Melanie said...

Cute house!!! Congrats!

birdeeb said...

Wood paneling is hot! haha ;o) And yeah I like how the green couch goes with the house. Yellow carpet HOT! ;o)