Saturday, September 12, 2009
Here's how to say:
• "Please change my diaper": Turn beet red and make straining expression, then smile.
• "I'd like something to eat, please": Cram fist in mouth and suck wildly.
• "I'm tired": Make a series of weeping gestures before closing eyes and lolling head backward.
• "Please pass me that thing up there that I can't reach": Point and grunt, then continue pointing and open mouth into screaming position.
• "No thank you. I think I've had enough": Throw food or object to floor with exaggerated grin.
Friday, September 11, 2009
The kids participated in the FREE pony rides again and Teagan is a super pro. He doesn't look thrilled in this pic, but pictures can be deceiving. Actually the other 'big smile' pics did not turn out too well...too dark. :o( He also was a macho man and held the tarantula again....he's been talking about it since last year!
Brody was awesomely brave and rode ALL BY HIMSELF! He was like the littlest kiddo riding without a grown up hanging on to them.
And Kamryn....well, this girl loves any kind of animal creature. She grunted and ooooo-ed and awwwww-ed the whole time. It was hilarious!
Dear County Fair,
We will be back next year.
The Langston Family