Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Fools Day - catch up

I told John that I was going to make a yummy gourmet dinner...but this is what we all got. I totally thought the boys would love it....but look at Teagan's initial expression. Although....since that night, Teagan has asked for octopus hot dogs at least a dozen times!
Teagan also pulled a April Fools joke on his daddy. He called John at work and told him that he lost his first tooth. When Teagan handed the phone back to me, I went along with it. John was a little confused, b/c he thought Teagan was a bit young...but I said-well maybe it's from the medication he's taking. -I'm such a bad liar.- Teagan thought the whole thing was hilarious and was so excited to tell his daddy April Fools! when he got home. And so he did....John, of course, had already figured it out. But Teagan thought it was fun.

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

That's a cute april fools. I love it. did teagan come up with that idea on his own.

birdeeb said...

LOL that's awesome! Cool Teagan knows about April Fools...I didn't think of anything to do for my kids...or at work...I was lame haha ;o) The octopus hot dogs look so cool! Good idea!