Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Catching Up

Sheesh! Mom, you shouldn't sneak up on me like that! I just totally peed my pants.
We have a nice long hallway...so when the boys run, they can pick up some good speed before they throw themselves onto the couch. Totally wears them out. And....that hallway also goes around in a circle through the kitchen and dining area....tons of room to run.
I think we should all take a horsey ride to the bathroom to brush our teeth once in a while.
What are you talking about mom, I totally fit!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Kamryns face is priceless!

chelsea mckell said...

I think that first pic of Kamryn looks like Kiya!

birdeeb said...

Holy cow your 2nd kid is getting TALL! I just spaced his name LOL sorry! Cute pics & I liked the picture comment on Kamryn LOL