Tuesday, September 23, 2008

State Fair

A couple weeks ago, we took the boys to the state fair. My body did not cooperate as well as it had at Lagoon...so I hurt the entire time...and limped around like an old lady, well I guess you could say pregnant lady...but I felt old too. But the boys loved, loved, loved looking at all the animals.
I was in charge of pushing the stroller around while John took the boys up to every animal that they could reach.

Teagan told me later that the pigs were his favorite part. I have to admit, they are not my favorite, but we were able to hit the fine arts building, which I enjoyed.

2 comments:

cfernelius said...

We didn't go this year, but last year one of the boys stuck his finger in a goat's nose. Thank goodness for hand sanitizers!

Katianne said...

I'm sorry I missed out... but it looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad the boys had lots of fun and you survived ;)