Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My John-John

I just thought I would post a few of my thoughts about my sweet husband...he is so good to me.
Things I love about John.

He is smart.
He is kind.
He is a wonderful father and husband.
He gets up in the middle of the night with the kids.
He is a great cook.
He likes my cooking too.
He does his own ironing (which is not too often...but still).
He can sew.
He is handy.
He has a strong testimony.
He is a hard worker.
He is talented with computers.
He plays with the boys.
He loves his family.
He is a talented writer.
He is fun.
He is helpful.
He knows how to clean and do laundry (even though I prefer to do it).
He is not embarrassed to be a silly dad in public.
He is not embarrassed to do most anything in public.
He does the set up and take down and cooking when we go camping.
He is a safe driver.
He enjoys spending time with our family, over any other activity.
He does not get grossed out by anything, that I can think of.
He is supportive.
He is goal driven.
He is a good teacher.
He showers and brushes his teeth daily.
He has great teeth by the way.
He is always willing to help others out.
He fulfills his church callings.
He is spiritual.
He is mine.
Did I mention that he loves me (sucker)?!.....and He thinks I'm cute.

I'm sure there are so many more things...but I am being interrupted by one of our sweet boys. I love John and am so thankful to be married to him for time and all eternity. He is a wonderful companion.

4 comments:

cfernelius said...

Yay John - keep up the good work! He really is a good guy you lucky girl. Wait, you're such a wonderful person, of course you got a great guy!

UtahJenny said...

We think John is great too, keep trying to get him as the new nursery leader ;) I'm with Chera - of course you got such a great guy! You both deserve each other - in a good way!

Annie Sunshine said...

Awwwwwwwww....that was sweet. I'm glad he found someone to appreciate him. Luckily he had sisters who prepared him for the emotional states of women!

P.S. I found you a breastpump to borrow. It is one I gave to my friend Teresa, and my mom will bring it up when she comes.

chelsea mckell said...

but the question is... does he FLOSS?!
:)