Saturday, August 2, 2008

This Little Piggy!


What kid doesn't like the mud! One evening in Washington my sister, JB, and I let our kids get really muddy. Playing in the dirt happened a lot...but playing in the mud didn't happen quite as often, mostly because it is actually more tough to wash out than plain 'ol dry dirt. I don't know why, but it is. So, Kiya, Cooper, Lincoln, Teagan, and Brody had a really fun time playing in the mud in Grandma's garden....hopefully Grandma's pepper plants survived all the excitement.


1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

Tia, that is SO cute! At first glance I thought Kiya was naked...which actually wouldnt have surprised me much... they all look like theyre havin so much fun! You should take pics next time of hosing them off. I think its great you let them romp in the mud. I know a lot of parents would freak out about that. But as long as theyre not eating it... or much of it anyway... its cute!