Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Into Teagan's Imagination.

As we were driving over to a friend's house yesterday, we passed some road construction. Teagan noticed one of the big pieces of machinery was doing some digging. He said,"Mom, that big tractor is digging for bugs." I chuckled for a minute then said,"I think he's just working on fixing the road." And without missing a beat, Teagan said, "Oh yeah, that's because my big green dinosaur totally squashed that road and broke it with his big foot." Then I laughed. I love listening to his explanation of things.

2 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i miss that kid! remember when he was gracie's first kiss? i totally do. miss you too. :)

Annie Sunshine said...

I love what comes out of their mouths! They have such great imaginations at this age. Of course I'm not so fond of the imagination when it comes up with monsters at 3:00 a.m. not only scaring Lindsay, but waking up Ella in the process. Maybe you can send Teagan's dinosaur this way to scare away the monsters that seem to be visiting our house lately?