Sunday, August 17, 2008

Modern Art by Teagan


One day while Brody was taking a nap, Teagan decided that he wanted to color. I said ok, then went about getting the things done that I try to do while Brody sleeps. A couple minutes later I hear all the color pencils being dropped out of the baggy. As I get myself ready to grump at Teagan for making a 'huge' mess, I come in to witness this. Yes, he writes his name backwards, but it was so neat that I didn't grump at all. Then when he did the little guy...he said, "Mom, this is Michaelangelo." I was like - whoa, my child is a an art prodigy.....but then he said Michaelangelo is a ninja turtle. So.....ya, but still I love his art work. And when Brody woke up, he even shared the pencils and coloring book. Sweet boys.

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

That is too funny...Lindsay does the same thing with the colored pencils. Her favorite letter is of course L but followed closely by E.

Katianne said...

Awww, I love this. He must have gotten his mom's great love of art (and is working on developing talent like her too ;))