Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cousin's Wedding

On July 12th, my cousin Matt was married to Lauren in my aunt Alicia's backyard in Spokane. Her yard/garden is beautiful and the wedding was as well. It was a simple ceremony and my mom catered...so the food was great too. I didn't get any shots of the actual ceremony, but took a few around the yard....but seem to be having trouble getting them to load.
My cousin, Mollie, lives next door to my aunt Alicia, so her yard became the daycare. They locked all the gates, except the one leading to Alicia's yard, so we felt very safe letting the children run and play in Mollie's yard all afternoon. Teagan hardly left this hammock, however. He thought it was the coolest thing.

And as moms, a few of us tended to congregate in Mollie's yard as well. It was a very nice wedding and afternoon all together.

No comments: