Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anniversary #7

Our 7th anniversary was on July 13th. But because John was back to work in Utah and I was still visiting in Washington, we were apart...but plans are in the works for a hot date, hopefully soon. Anyway, my brother and his wife blessed their new baby this day and so we had more family all together. I loved this pic of a few of the cousins enjoying popsycles at my Grandma Anderson's house in Endicott.
And I had to post a pic of my sister, JB's, youngest babe, McKay. He is such a chunky monkey and so cute! McKay is 4 months and Brody 18 1/2 months....and nearly the same size.

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great day. What I remember most about your wedding was feeling Mary Jo there, and knowing that if she was there, it must be a match made in heaven.

I don't have the time to comment on all your posts, but I loved all the pictures and stories from your vacation. It looks like everyone had a good time!