Monday, July 28, 2008

4th of July

Ok, I know these are pretty lame pictures...but for some reason I didn't snap many shots on the 4th. I was busy chasing my boys around the school grounds in Endicott. They did love the fireworks, however. My bro Tony was in charge of the fireworks display this year and recruited my John-john to help. So I missed him for a couple days on our trip, because he was helping Tony prep for the show. And if you've never been to Endicott for the 4th of July, you're missing out. It is a classic small town event...even though people come from all over to attend. Teagan loved the fireworks, as did Brody, but Brody fell asleep towards the end. And I still had to give the boys 11pm baths because they had so much fun playing in the dirt as usual.
Teagan was also getting a bit sleepy.

No comments: