Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimming at the Hotel

Anytime we stay at a hotel, we always blow our budget because we try to find a place for the kids to swim. They are NOT little fishies like I was as a child, so any exposure is good. Although, once you put the floaties on Teagan he is pretty confident. Brody mostly stuck to the hot tub and Kamryn actually loved the water and splashed around for quite some time.
Feet in.
Legs in.
Half the body in.
Yah for Kamryn's first time swimming!!!
And though she's not smiling in these pics...she smiled a lot after the first couple minutes....just so you know....I'm not pretending that she liked it.
*And I know...I'm married to a gorilla.* :o)

3 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

FUN, I am way jealous, I want to go stay at a hotel. What good parents you are...always looking out for your little kiddies fun and enjoyment!

chelsea mckell said...

ooooo - cute swimsuit! And I love how long her hair is.

Scott and Sara said...

Does the Gorilla know you called him a Gorilla???? LOL!
Looks like fun!