Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Road Construction

When we were leaving the Oregon coast, we came upon some road construction.....but were barely stopped because this guy obviously was terribly hungry and was digging through his lunch box when we drove up. He got his stop sign up just in the nick of time...we almost sped right past...but were almost glad that he stopped us because he was so funny to watch. We were totally cracked up by him eating his lunch and trying to balance the sign. Maybe we were just sleep deprived, but it was funny to us. *I think he saw me take his picture.*

2 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Ha! I would have done the same thing! I would have even rolled my window down and stuck my camera out to snap the shot ; )

Annie Sunshine said...

Haha...I will have to steal this picture for my scrapbook. He really was quite entertaining to watch as we sat there for TEN minutes!!!