Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jurassic Park?

Ok, not Jurassic Park...but Multnomah Falls in Oregon. After leaving the coast we were on our own as a little family. I remembered these falls from when I was a kid, so we stopped, had lunch, did the shortest hike and enjoyed a beautiful pause in our trip to gaze on the lush greenery and majestic waterfall. :o) Teagan really wanted a picture of his new dinosaurs with the falls.
John and the kiddos.
Teagan and Brody inside of a tree. I'm sure there were lots of bugs/spiders inside...but I didn't want to look. But a guy walking in front of us on the hike down had a spider on his shoulder, but before I could let him know the spider swung down with it's web to the ground and disappeared...lucky spider...I probably would have smacked the guy in the back and squashed it.
Brody and Mommy.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

gorgeous falls, gorgeous family

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Very cute pictures!!

Luke and Kimmy said...

Wow very cool. Do people have access to getting in the water??? I really want to go on vacation there now.