Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kamryn's #4 Birthday!

Oh this girl.  She is the cutest thing....and I can't believe she is already 4!  Of course, her birthday was 3 months ago and I'm just trying to get caught up on our blog....but I still can't believe she's 4!  I love having her sweet little happy spirit in our lives.  She asked for a "butterfly princess" cake....and this is what I came up with.  I was pretty happy with it and she LOVED it...which is why I spend hours doing these crazy cakes for my kiddos.

And it was delicious.  And Teagan is an odd child.
Daddy was in charge of birthday gifts this year and I think he did an excellent job of making Ms. Kams happy.
These are the cupcakes that I made to take into Kamryn's preschool class.  I love living in a small town where they don't have the rule of "only store bought" treats allowed.

The Birthday Girl in her new dress and shoes from Papa Nick and Lola.  Oh this girl.



No comments: