Monday, June 4, 2012

Hair Cut---finally!

Teagan had decided that he wanted to grow his hair out...and since he has hair like his mother, it grows quickly and is thick.  I wasn't loving it, but Teagan seemed to.  When it finally started getting warm, we told him that he needed to have it cut for the summer.  He wasn't thrilled, but we told him that he could grow it out again after school starts again, if he wants.  So, of course, before we cut it, I had to see if it would hold some little piggy tails....and it certainly did.

Do I have to?

No more bad attitude here. 

Well, maybe this is bad attitude, but looks more like Gollum, from Lord of the Rings, to me.

I don't have an after picture....but I've posted some recent pictures since the hair cut.  Such a happy, strange child.

No comments: