Monday, June 4, 2012

Eight is Great!!!




My first born turned 8 today.  *sigh*  I love him.  I could never express what my children really mean to me.

I love how Kamryn is trying to help and Daddy doesn't think that's such a good idea.
Teagan asked for a Ninjago cake.  I had some big plans, but ran out of time.  It still turned out pretty cool and Teagan loved it!



Teagan and Uncle Greg opening presents.

Ready for cub scouts!

Pirates of the Caribbean game for the wii.....what?!?!?!?

Boo!  Mom and Dad gave me a gazillion presents for my birthday.  (He's such a wierdo.)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAGAN!!!

Of course the party didn't stop after BBQ, cake, ice cream, and presents.  Time for horsey rides from Uncle Greg.

Seriously....Brody could not get enough of his Unky G.

Charlotte is always a good sport too.

Just had to get a picture with the 4 of us Anderson kids.  I've decided that us girls might need to start thinking about following Tony's lead and spending a little time on our hair.  So fun to be together!  Thanks Teagan, for having a Birthday! 
I almost forgot!  We were able to bring cupcakes to Teagan's school to celebrate as well.  This is a first for us, because when we lived in Utah, we were always out of school before his special day.  Pretty fun!  And I try to help my children feel special....because they are.


No comments: