Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekend Without Boys

Oh how our garden grows....and this was a couple weeks ago....you should see it now!
Kamryn and I had 2 days with out boys in the house. I thought I'd just work around the house and get a couple projects done...but nope. Instead we hung out, watched Jane Austin movies, and I even cheated on my diet with chocolate chips and pecans. It was a great weekend. I thought that I'd burst into tears as John drove out of the driveway with our boys.....I got over it.
Kamryn...getting so close to crawling....should I really be encouraging this?

3 comments:

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Cutest picture ever of her!!!!! Seriously...wow!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

You ladies are both so good looking! Good luck with your diet. When I cheat it's a lot worse than chocolate chips and pecans. Unless we're talking about a whole bag of chocolate chips . . .

chelsea mckell said...

I agree - about it being a cute pic - and that you should question encouraging crawling! With my next one, I plan on pushing him/her back down with any mobile attempts!
:)