Friday, June 12, 2009

Teagan is 5!!!!!!

A couple weeks ago the boys attended a birthday party of a favorite friend and Teagan gave him a package of gross teeth. He asked me over and over if he could try them on...of course I said no. So, Brody, being the sweetest-most thoughtful brother in the world, gave some to Teagan for his birthday. They were a hit!
So excited to be 5!!!
Annie (John's oldest sister) and I made this dinosaur cake for Teagan. Ok, I only brought the dinosaurs and the sugar cone that we used for the volcano, and I made the little egg nest...Annie did the rest. Thanks Aunt Annie!!!
Oh....and how cool to celebrate your birthday at the beach! ( I actually spent my 6th birthday just up the coast a bit at Seal Rock.)

Happy Birthday Teagan! Love you tons!

---more Oregon coast vacation pics to come!

3 comments:

UtahJenny said...

That is so funny, I need to post the photos of us playing with out teeth - they are so much fun. anyhow, glad T got some of his own!

And that picture of K all zonked out ... how wonderful is that - sleeping babies win!!!

And the photo of you and K ... looks like your diet is going well - you'll have to tell me all about it!d

Kim & Campbell said...

I am glad he had sucha great b-day. Looks like you guys had a great time. You are looking good, give me your diet secrets!

chelsea mckell said...

He should wear those teeth to his next dentist appointment.

Way cute cake!!