Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Pics

On Valentine's Day we made a stop at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts...yum. Teagan and Brody were lucky enough to pick up a couple of doughnut baker hats. The next day I caught Teagan wearing his hat and making silly-silly faces in one of our pans. (Yes, I needed to do dishes.)
This night Brody decided he needed to go to bed with his old hat on. He seriously slept with it on. I did put it up on his dresser after I checked on him after he fell asleep though.
My boys love brushing their teeth (thank goodness that is not a struggle). As you can see, Brody needs a little work on getting the right amount of toothpaste on the brush.
Just too dang cute not to share.

5 comments:

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Cute pictures Tia! I love that kids ALWAYS give us something to write about!

Mothership said...

That last one could be Tony and JB thirty years ago! How sweet.

Don't you love this job, Tia?

cfernelius said...

They are all so cute!

chelsea mckell said...

odd.... Brian has the same problem as Brody does with toothpaste.... lemme know if you find a solution to it.
:)

birdeeb said...

Love the pics Tia! My kids like their teeth brushed too ;o). I am thinking of doing a video of how I brush the kids teeth...they lay on the "spinny chair" (computer chair) and I brush their teeth & then spin them...makes it fun for all of us haha! I didn't know Krispy Kreme had bakers hats for kids! I don't like those kind of doughnuts, but I would go there to get those haha!