Thursday, February 26, 2009

So You Know...

So you know...yes, the picture below is of my grandparents on the Anderson side. I really, really wanted to post a more current pic of them as cute grandparents...but could not find one. But I will someday. My Grandma Anderson is still living in Endicott, WA. She remembers everyone's birthday, even makes her own cards, and is fun to talk to. For being 80 years old, she is actually quite liberal and has some great stories. Love you Grandma! My Papa Anderson died on Valentine's day 1998. Everyone....EVERYONE loved Papa. And he is missed dearly. He was the nicest, kindest, sweetest man you could ever meet. A great big man with a great big heart...and a great big voice. Beautiful singing voice. Two of the most special people I've ever known.

No comments: