Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Beds, Beads, Big Boy, and Baseball

John built Teagan a new bed, so we had a bit of musical beds going on.  Kamryn is the only one who stayed in her original bed.  Teagan loves his new loft bed over Kamryn's bed.

Liam is now in a big boy bed and couldn't be happier.

And Brody is now a top bunk kid!!!

Liam came and told me he had a "ball" in his nose.  Luckily I was able to get it out without too much trouble.  It was a bit scary for him....but obviously not scary enough, because 2 days later he stuck another bead up his nose.

This big boy can tie his own tie!  I was amazed when he came out of his room the 2nd week of wearing his new tie.  Pretty smart kiddo.

I can't believe I forgot to post pictures of Teagan's baseball team!  This photo is missing a couple players, but whatcha gonna do.  And for some reason I don't have a picture of Brody's t-ball team.  Dangit!

No comments: