Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

We always think we're going to have a slim Christmas...but some how our living room is always full with gifts under our tree come Christmas morning. I kinda shop during the year and shove things in my closet...never remembering just how much I have until it's all wrapped and under the tree. Santa's gifts always add to it as well. And Santa pleased the kiddos with a Wii this year. Woohoo!
We forgot to make cookies for Santa...so last minute I borrowed some from a plate of goodies a friend had brought to us. Phew!
Someday we will have a mantle to hang our stockings on. But for now, they are cozy on the couch.
This is the only picture I took of the kids. *sigh* But, we did have the video camera going. It was a wonderful Christmas. And a first in a Looooong time that we actually stayed home. Nice, mellow, somewhat-quiet, happy Christmas.

No comments: