Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Decorating pumpkins....the non-messy guts way.
Smile! (Notice Teagan's socks. It was crazy sock day at school. Go SJE Eagles!) LOVE my happy children!
Teagan was excellent as Dracula.
Creeeepy.
Brody was Bumble Bee from Transformers. (Although, he changed his costume several times...even as I was trying to get us out the door. He was Darth Vader for a bit.)
Cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen.
And a princess, of course. (She really didn't have to dress up for this. This is her...everyday.)
Pretty scary bunch.
Holy candy! Makes me sick just thinking about all the chocolate I stole from them. Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

Love it! So cute! And the candy... I can relate - I'm a badbad candy stealing parent! ugh.

HEY - did you see the Facebook post? Nickel Auction at my house Tuesday night! Hope you can come!