Monday, October 3, 2011

Some Firsts

One day I was in our basement working on some cub scout stuff and I kept hearing little feet running upstairs and a lot of giggling. I figured the kids were happy and getting along that I could finish my work. When I returned upstairs, I found the freezer and refrigerator doors wide open.....with completely empty shelves. Instead of flipping out....I quietly sent Brody and Kamryn to their rooms, so I could smile to myself and take pictures. We discussed why this was not the best idea and I had them help me put everything back. Amazingly enough....nothing spilled on my couches. Although, a small jar of yeast was spread all over the floor.....but not bad, considering what could have happened. This was a first...and hopefully a last.

Liam's first Pop-Rocks experience. Obviously he loved them.

No comments: