Wednesday, May 25, 2011

U2 and The Fray

I was soooo excited to get a call from our local radio station (99.5) telling me that I won tickets to the U2 concert and tailgate party. John and I were kind of loners at the tailgate party, but hey--they fed us. :o) But more than anything...we were able to go to the concert!!!
The concert was AWESOME! And John even started moving a little towards the end.
All of the aging men in U2 are VERY good looking and well, also talented.
Ahhhh...I cannot tell you how sweet this was for me.
Someone really got their Geek on because the show had all sorts of amazing technical aspects. I'm not sure if 'aspects' is the right word...but you know what I mean.
Classic Bono.
I'm really trying to hold my gigantic smile in.
And The Fray... they also did not disappoint. So much fun....AWESOME concert!
***Thank you Kati & Brad for babysitting!!!

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

That rocks Tia! Great pic of Bono!