Sunday, February 6, 2011

Children's Museum

My sister's family gave us a year pass to a children's museum near us for Christmas. What a great gift!!! The kids loved it and Brody made a great doctor, Teagan a great scientist and Kamryn....well, she helped too.


Our first trip aunt Kati and uncle Brad joined us.....and boy was I glad they did. I guess there are no strollers allowed inside, so we had to carry Liam the whole time. Imagine me carrying him and chasing after the other 3 the entire time. Eeeeek!

(I'm not sure if he was supposed to be climbing on these things. Hmmmm.)

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

I know the feeling running after kids...I took mine to a place like Chuckie Cheese and thought...never again without Chris! Of course the next year I took them again LOL! But it's because they were older so I wasn't as worried :o)