Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

Kamryn=lion. Liam=caterpillar. Brody=Spiderman. Teagan=Anakin.
Action shot. I loved how he wanted to wear the same costume as last year...just a light saber color change.
Pretty scary lion, if I do say so myself.
Love these sweet boys. Brody wore his costume a week before and after Halloween. Spiderman is always loved in our home.
These pumpkins changed several times....but these were the first "scary" faces. Love the little plastic parts. So easy and no mess to clean up. And interchangeable!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the costumes...so cute!

Stacey said...

Your kids look adorable. Every little boy HAS to be spiderman at least once, and those pumpkins are awesome!!

nettie.friend said...

I have to say the lion is my favorite, but who can resist spider-man or anakan? The caterpillar is just plain adorable. Super Cute!!!