Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Naughty Little Monster

I wondered what was up when Kamryn was trying to put a diaper on Elmo, then she suddenly disappeared. I knew what she was doing as soon as I heard the toilet seat fall down. I went to investigate and found this. I shooed Kamryn out of the bathroom and Brody came running in crying hysterically for Elmo. No....Elmo didn't drown....he just received a complimentary swirley from Kamryn. He'll survive....but not sure his 'tickle me' parts will ever work again....he does need to be washed, afterall.

1 comment:

Kim & Campbell said...

I am trying to catch up on your blog...I have a hard time finding time to check blogs anymore and when I do, it only last for a minute.
* Every kids needs a toilet incident don't they?
* What is your secret for drying apricots, I have tried with no success.
* You look soo cute with your babies!