Monday, February 8, 2010

High School


1. Did you date someone from your high school? No....didn't really date until after high school.
2. What kind of car did you drive?
1991 Pontiac Lemans....yes, it was awesome.
3. Did you pass your drivers test the first time? Written yes, driving....um, barely missed it.
4. Were you a party animal? Not really a partier...social...but not partier.
5. Where you considered a flirt? I don't think so...maybe.
6. Were you in band...orchestra...or choir? Band-yes...didn't have an orchestra...and only a throw together choir once-in-a-while (small town).
7. Were you considered a nerd? Probably not.
8. Were you on any Varsity teams? Golf, yes...woohoo....and actually volleyball, but I wasn't getting the playing time I wanted, so I asked to be put down on JV...then I played a lot!
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Nope.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes.
11. Who were you favorite teachers? Mrs. Braun, Mr. Porubek, Mr. Watson, Mr. Ray
12. Where did you sit for lunch? The lunchroom.
13. What's your high school's full name and where is it? St. John-Endicott HS, St. John, WA
14. What is your high school's mascot and colors? Eagle, Red and Gold.
15. Did you go to homecoming? With Who? Freshman yr-Phil, Senior yr-Bubba.
16. If you could go back and do it all over, would you? I liked high school, but am happy where I am now.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? 'Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!'
18. Where did you go on your senior skip day? Did we have one???
19. Were you in any clubs? Um, yes....like everything. Seriously.
20. Have you gained weight since them? Oh sheesh!
21. Who was your prom date? Jr yr-Karl....Sr yr-Todd.
22. Are planning to attend your 10 (or 20) year reunion? Went to my 10...it was fun. Probably make my 20th.
23. Did you have a job in High school? I worked at our family store, the school in Endicott, Wheat Growers, and babysat.
24. What was your favorite part of High school? Social life. Free golf wasn't bad either.
25. What was your least favorite part of High school? Not sure. I was pretty happy with my HS experience.

I had fun answering these questions, it really got me thinking about specific moments that I will cherish, always, from high school...and some lessons learned there. If you want... tag me back (this is for everyone)...I would love to hear some stories from your high school years!

4 comments:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Oh my gosh Tia, you just took me back, way back! It was fun to remember the good old days. What kind of question is where did you sit for lunch? We soo need to get together one of these days!

Kim & Campbell said...

Thanks! I love to hear about peoples history!!! I kinda wish I had grown up in a small town, I think I would have been involved in a little more than I was!

Kamee said...

Oh, I am going to do this...when I can get around to it. Thinking about HS is always a painful experience for me. Hopefully, I have grown up since then.

birdeeb said...

Oh Tia...you don't think you were a flirt?? LOL You always flirted with the old guys ;o)