Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Ok, so I know my birthday was in June and we finally bought our piano in July....and it is Aug, almost September.....I thought I would still post a pic of my birthday present from my very sweet John-john. I am not a pianist, but can play the right hand decently and plunk out a couple left hand notes here and there...but I've always wanted a piano in our home. Hopefully our children will love the piano lessons we hope to get them in this next year and will stick with them. I wish now that I would have myself.

4 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I LOVE your piano! It is so nice to have one in the home. And by the way if your "hoping" to have the money for piano lessons doesn't work out for next year, don't fret. Wade's cousin (who is practically a concert pianist) said that the best age to begin piano lessons is around the age of eight, so you have plenty of time.

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Yea!!! It's so nice to hear little hands playing the piano.

chelsea mckell said...

I recently thanked my mom for FORCING me to continue piano lessons even when I was crying and hating it everyday. It was one of the best things she did for me. She let my other siblings quit, and they wish she hadn't!

birdeeb said...

I am so jealous!! I want a piano so bad & Chris thinks a digital one would be best ugh!