Monday, May 18, 2009

Garbage Day

(Inspired by my cousin's garbage day post.)


I thought today was garbage day. I left a hungry 2 year old at the storm door, a very wet diapered 6 month old in her exersaucer, ran outside to our garbage can that was not only packed with our weeks worth of trash...but also a couple thousand pounds of yard trash. I rolled the beast to the curb....without a bra!!!!!....hoping the neighbors were not watching my well endowed self....and me wondering why only one of my neighbors had their can out on the curb. Sheesh! Tomorrow is garbage day. I do not know why my sleepy self didn't trust my hubby to get the garbage out.

4 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I really hate missing gargage day! Why do they come so early in the morning? You'd think somewhere they have to come after seven a.m. Next time I buy a house I am going to find out what neighborhood is last on the garbage truck route!

At any rate I can understand why you would NOT trust a husband to get it out if you thought it was garbage day...the consequenses are too yucky to mention.

UtahJenny said...

HA!!!

Kim said...

You are so funny! At least you didnt have to do it today, right? haha!

Scott and Sara said...

heheehh! No bra! LOVE IT! That would have been funny to see...not you without a bra of course...you know what I mean!