Monday, December 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged.

1.Where is your cell phone? on top of our junk drawers
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? great cook
5. Your father? pest control
6. Your favorite thing? my family
7. Your dream last night? don't remember
8. Your dream/goal? bed & breakfast and art studio
9. The room you're in? noisy
10. Your hobby? art
11. Your fear? health problems
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in our own home...done having kids
13. Where were you last night? cleaning my kitchen
14. What you're not? the best dresser
15. One of your wish-list items? house
16. Where you grew up? Endicott
17. The last thing you did? changed a poopy diaper
18. What are you wearing? sweats and t-shirt
19. Your TV? going to be turned off if the boys aren't going to watch the show they just had to have me put on!!!
20. Your pet(s)? in heaven
21. Your computer? needs to be dusted
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? family
24. Your car? needs to be washed
25. Something you're not wearing? bra :o)
26. Favorite store? no favorite...but Walmart gets most of our pay check
27. Last thing you read? real estate...house stats
28. The last thing you ate? healthy chocolate...seriously
29. Last time you cried? don't remember off hand....but I'm sure it was necessary
30. What you are looking forward to? watching the kids on Christmas morning

I tag...Jenny, Bird, and anyone else who wants to play this game.

2 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Okay - I'll do it ... for whatever reason my feed updater has left me out of the loop lately - I just saw all your recent posts - Kamryn is so beautiful - what a pretty dress for her. Anyhow - looks like all is fun - Merry Christmas - loved your card ... I thought of doing the same thing, but haven't even gotten around to that yet ;)

Amber McWhirk said...

Thanks for the update on your family. I think that your kids are soooo cute. Love the comments that they make to you and you share. It was good to see you guys over thanksgiving. Take care and stay in touch. Luv ya, Aunt Amber