Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!


This is our sweet girl on Halloween day. She is 9 days old in this pic.
Daddy and Grandma took the boys out trick-or-treating on Halloween...that is until it started raining. Kamryn stayed home with Mommy to hand out candy. Teagan went as a Power Ranger. Brody was going to be a hunter...but he refused to wear his camo jacket....so, he wore camo pants and his favorite pumpkin sweatshirt. Kamryn sported a little pumpkin t-shirt.
We figured Mommy and Daddy were scary enough without costumes.

6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

your little punkins are adorable

Jess and Josh said...

Hey there,
The way I get my pictures turned is to view them on the computer before posting and using the buttons on the bottom of the screen use the buttons that have an arrow pointing towards the tip. One of them should turn your pic the right way...


I love the pumpkins the kids did!!!

cfernelius said...

Awww! How cute. I loved your pumpkins too.

Mothership said...

How sweet is your little girl?! What a delight . . . and I bet the brothers adore her.

birdeeb said...

That's so fun! Awww I love the pic with proud daddy & his kids! ;o)
And of course the family pic ;o)!

Audra said...

I bet you just love having a another girl in the family? :D She's adorable!!!! Congrats!!