Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again!!!

[youvebeentagged[1].jpg]

Here we go:

1. Maybe others will not think this is so weird or random...but I love having my hair brushed/played with/head basically being touched by others. Well, maybe not just any other person...but I certainly love having John brush my hair (which happened a lot more when I had long hair.)

2. I still have no idea who I am going to vote for this coming election season!

3. I love finding typing/spelling errors. I'm not a grammar expert, but I love when I'm reading in a book or magazine and I find a mistake. Is that sad that I find a sort of happiness in others' mistakes? Am I searching for the negative? Hummmm.

4. I am not a big fan of horses. Some of you may already know this...but they are certainly not my favorite animal. Fine to look at and pet on occasion...but way too intimidating for me to love...or ride.

5. If I'm ever simply channel surfing and come across the movie "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" I'll watch it. No matter where I come in...I think it is so cute.

6. I hate dusting. Too many things have to be moved around for it to be done properly! But my boys love to do the basic dusting...that's good enough, right?

7. I have always wanted to run/own a bed and breakfast. We are hoping that we will have lots of money after our kids are bigger and we can buy a big beautiful place to live out this dream.


Alright, they might not be so weird or random....but this is me.

I am going to TAG: Annie, Katianne, Chelsea, Kim, Betsy, Julie, and Mel!!!

4 comments:

UtahJenny said...

I've had that bed and breakfast dream, too. I don't think Bert shares that though, so it shall always remain a dream. And very cute photo of your belly!!! :)

Julie W said...

Hey, I accept your tagged challenge!

chelsea mckell said...

oh, youre so mean.... I hate tags! Grrr... oh fine, I'll seriously consider thinking about possibly complying.

oh, BTW - i LOVE the music on your blog!!

birdeeb said...

Tia you are so cute! I have thought of the B & B thing too...Hey if you ever do it I want to be one of your 1st clients! You are a WAY awesome cook & John needs to make that AWESOME Apple pie he makes!! ;o) And yes I too will watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days LOL ;o) I actually have the song from that movie on my playlist...when you go to my blog... ;o) Actually my dream...instead of a B & B is to do an Italian Soda Shoppe...have karaoke nights, poetry nights, Tia art hanging..:o), cookies...cookies... ;o) And just basic soda shoppe stuff...kinda like Pop Tates in the Archie comic books...
You like how long my comment is?? ROFL!