Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Sister?

So even before we got pregnant, Teagan has been calling his little angel doll his baby sister. He prays to Heavenly Father that Santa Clause will bring him a baby sister. He may be quite heart broken if we have another boy. He started calling the baby in my tummy his baby sister Ella (after his baby cousin, Ella) and then after we saw my sister in Seattle and her newest baby boy, McKay, Teagan has decided that our baby is now his baby sister McKay. If it really is a girl though...we are not naming her Ella or McKay. Sorry Teagan.

1 comment:

=)Larissa said...

Tia Tia Tia!!!! I am so glad you popped onto my page and left a comment! Wow, how the heck are you? Last time I saw you was at your Wedding Reception (I think) and now you have two kids and on number three(Assuming from this post!)???? That's ridiculous! Tell me all about your life, fill me in. So glad to see that all is amazing and well. Hope to hear from you soon!